Please kindly see the below for the floorplans of the units available in Fourth Avenue Residences. Various floorplans are available to suit your family needs. Kindly take note that the floorplans are subjected to changes from the developer.
Fourth Avenue Residences Bedroom Floor Plans
Fourth Avenue Residences consist of 1, 2, 3 bedroom units available. Different floor plans are available. Typically, there are 2 types of facing. Bukit Timah Road facing or Dunearn Road facing. As a general guide, units 6th floor and above are able to get a unblock view.
Fourth Avenue Residences Sixth Avenue MRT Station
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require detailed information on the unit. A full copy of the floorplans is also available upon request. Please read our disclaimer for usage of Fourth Avenue Residences floorplans. More information can be found at location and project details of the development.
Now that you are thinking of buying a pre-constructed condo from Fourth Avenue Residences, you will need to be able to read the Site and Floor Plans in order to understand the entire layout and flow of the condo. While stylishly shot photographs can be eyeing pleasing, there is no way you can understand the space within the condo from them.
If you are someone new to the idea of site and floor plans, we’ve got you covered, listed below are some tips on how to read an Fourth Avenue Residences Allgreen Properties Floor Plan.
Major Features of Floor Plans
• Walls – These are without doubt the most important part of a floor plan as they determine the size and shape of the house. Interior Walls are usually 4.5 inches thick while Exterior walls are usually 6.5 inches thick. Thin lines on the Arena Residences floor plan indicate a dry wall while thicker lines stands for concrete walls. Features such as a concrete pillar will be indicated as a shaded area.
• Doors – From a floor plan you can get an idea of where the doors are, the direction in which they open and the location of the handles. While typical doors are indicated using dotted lines along the direction in which they open, sliding doors are marked separately with an arrow indicating their opening direction.
• Fittings and Fixtures a – Standard fittings and fixtures at Fourth Avenue Residences that will be denoted in the floor plan include bathtubs, toilets, showerheads, ovens, sinks, dishwasher etc. These are represented using standard symbols and will be drawn to scale. While overhead kitchen cabinets are indicated using dotted lines, lower cabinets are built in and thus will not be indicated.
• Furniture – Floor plans may sometimes include furnishings such as sofa, beds, television and dining tables. These are provided to help you understand the floor plan better but do not in any way mean that the condo will come with them.
• Key Elements – Important spacing within the condo will be marked for easy reading. Areas such as living room, dining room, balcony, kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms will be clearly marked. This will help you see understand the specifics like whether the bedroom comes near the living room or whether all the bedrooms are grouped together.
Common Abbreviations in Fourth Avenue Residences Floor Plans
• Common Abbreviations – One of the first things that will grab your attention in a floor plan are certain wordings such as STOR, WIC and LN. These are abbreviations used to indicate features such as Storage area & Linen Closet. Some of the abbreviations you will be seeing in Fourth Avenue Residences floor plan:
1. STOR – Storage Area
2. P – Pantry
3. W/D – Washer and Dryer
4. WIC- Walk in Closet
5. LN – Linen Closet
• Vents and Fans – Marked by an X and surrounded by walls, indicate the location of fan coils and vents in the floor plan. Sometimes arrows maybe indicated in the floor plan and these points to the direction of airflow.
• Closets – A sliding or swinging door icon is used to indicate the door of a closet. The area making up the closet is shown using dotted and solid line.
• Dimensions – The dimensions used in the Arena residences floor plan will be indicated in either feet or inches.
• Keyplate information – This gives you an idea of where the display unit is located in relation to the other suites on the floor. It also helps you in understanding the direction of common balcony walls and elevators.